‘Charms’ is an all-encompassing web-based office assistant designed specifically for school music programs. It keeps track of student/parent contact information like email addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses. If a student, or their parent/guardian, feels the need to alter or add contact information, this online office assistant will allow them to sign-in and make the appropriate changes. Charms will also track the required forms students must submit in order to participate in events. Parents and students can also use it to check which forms have been submitted. If a form has not been submitted a link will be provided to download the form. Charms also acts as an online sheet music library for the Battle Vocal Arts Department. Sheet Music for all ensemble, classes and honor experiences are all stored under the “Handouts & Files” section.
How to access parent/student information in CHARMS
1) Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER” link at upper right.
2) Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page and login to your child’s program account using the following School Code:
3) Enter the CPS STUDENT ID NUMBER as the Student Area Password. Another more detailed screen will appear with more options to view. (If you are not in the system that means you are not enrolled in a Vocal Arts course. Contact me ASAP to change this.)
4) Select the “Update Info” icon (at the bottom of the screen). Verify the information on file and supply the most up-to-date information:
- Student Cell Phone Number (If Applicable)
- Primary Student Email Address
- Personal Instrument Information
- Add Parent/Guardian Information (Exclude birthday and driver’s license)
- CLICK UPDATE